[mira_talk] Re: incorrect txt and html outputs

  • From: Kenta SHIRASAWA <shirasaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 22:37:34 +0900

Dear Bastien,

We are happy telling you that we have obtained a good txt output from the improved mira_2.9.45x1. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regard,
Kenta Shirasawa

On 09/06/01 7:15 AM, Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On Donnerstag 28 Mai 2009 Kenta SHIRASAWA wrote:
How can we get a correct txt file from MIRA2.9? Or, is this a bug?

Hello Kenta,

please have a look at

  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_2.9.45x1_dev_linux-gnu_x86_64.tar.bz2
or
  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_2.9.45x1_dev_linux-gnu_i686_32.tar.bz2

The problem with incorrect output should be resolved there. At least it is for me, if not for you, please drop me a line.