[mira_talk] Re: empty results folder

  • From: Rex Malmstrom <rexrm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:17:17 -0500

Hello Bastien,

Thank you for your help. Just to be clear, do you want the whole *_log directory? It's ~1.3 G even after compression.

Rex

On Feb 20, 2009, at 2:41 PM, Bastien Chevreux wrote:

On Friday 20 February 2009 Rex Malmstrom wrote:
I am trying to get MIRA up and running, but I'm have some difficulty.
After running a de novo assembly of 454 FLX data, I have an empty
*_results directory.  The *_info_assembly.txt  was created and
indicates the sequences were assembled and contigs were formed, but
there are no files in the _results directory.  Any ideas?

Hi Rex,

not really, just guessing: disk quota exceeded or disk full? This is the only
idea I have (not much I'm afraid).

Just for good measure I quickly ran a 454 test assembly on my machine and it
went through fine (with result files present).

Can you please send me the complete log and the output of "ls - lR" (packed, to my mail address, not the list)? I'll have a look and try to find something.