[mira_talk] empty results folder

  • From: Rex Malmstrom <rexrm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:17:06 -0500

I am trying to get MIRA up and running, but I'm have some difficulty. After running a de novo assembly of 454 FLX data, I have an empty *_results directory. The *_info_assembly.txt was created and indicates the sequences were assembled and contigs were formed, but there are no files in the _results directory. Any ideas? Thanks.