[mira_talk] Using MIRA3

  • From: Zoheir Ezziane <zezziane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 16:13:30 +0000

Hi,

Yes, I removed the blanks, and now it seems to be working all the way until
when it creates the 4 output directories to dump the results (I guess). Here is
the message on the log file:

Creating directory lambda_assembly ... done.

Creating directory lambda_assembly/lambda_d_log ... done.

Creating directory lambda_assembly/lambda_d_results ... done.

Creating directory lambda_assembly/lambda_d_info ... done.

Creating directory lambda_assembly/lambda_d_chkpt ... done.

WARNING WARNING WARNING!

It looks like the log directory is on a NFS mount. This will slow down MIRA

*considerably* ... by about a factor of 10!

If you don't want that, you have three possibilities:

1) RECOMMENDED! Use -DI:lrt to redirect the log directory somewhere else on a

local disk or even SSD.

2) POSSIBLE: put the whole project somewhere else and restart MIRA.

3) ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL: use -MI:sonfs=false to tell MIRA not

to stop when it finds the log directory on NFS.

Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):

"Log directory is on a NFS mount ... but we don't want that."

->Thrown: void Assembly::checkForNFSMountOnLogDir()

->Caught: main

Aborting process, probably due to error in the input data or parametrisation.

Thanks!,

--Zoheir