[mira_talk] Re: Solexa Mapping Runtime

  • From: Christian Schleberger <Christian.Schleberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:58:08 +0200

Dear Bastien and Federico,

Thank you for your advice. I started a new run with rc3 and it's already
through all the steps after 30 min.

best regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Schleberger
Inst. für Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften

Tel: +49 761 203 6240
Fax: +49 761 203 8383

email: Christian.Schleberger(at)pharmazie.uni-freiburg.de