[mira_talk] Re: Running MIRA on a NFS Mount

  • From: Chayan Roy <chayan.roy93@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 11:08:18 +0530

well i am not sure whether my mail delivered or not...this happened couple
of times..to avoid this i shifted to /state/partition1/..now as i don't
have the permission to create any file there so i have to call
manifest.conf from there..everything started normally but again the same
error appeared..what next should i try to avoid this??

regards

--
*CHAYAN ROY*