[mira_talk] Re: Running MIRA on a NFS Mount

  • From: Chayan Roy <chayan.roy93@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 19:10:17 +0530

Thanks to both you...i switched to MIRA 4.0...probably not enough memory
allocated for me..just to be sure i am attaching the log file....but the
available space is enough i guess (>200 Gb)..attaching the available space
stat to...manifest is same as i attached in this thread previously...any
help??

regards

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 3:12 AM, <Theo.Allnutt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used the switch '-MI:sonfs=no' at the end of the command line, but
> before any output '>'.
>
> I had to do this because I am running Mira on VirtualBox Ubuntu and the
> compiler thinks my shared folder is an NFS, which it isn't, its just as
> fast as any other attached drive.
>
> Cheers.

*CHAYAN ROY*
[Wriddhiman@compute-0-7 /]$ df -h
/dev/sda1              16G  5.7G  9.0G  39% /
tmpfs                  16G     0   16G   0% /dev/shm
/dev/sda5             255G  7.5G  235G   4% /state/partition1
/dev/sda2             3.9G  162M  3.5G   5% /var
kelvin.local:/export/home/Wriddhiman
                      1.8T  1.6T  160G  91% /home/Wriddhiman
[Wriddhiman@compute-0-7 /]$