[mira_talk] Re: Question about turn off end clip.

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:06:02 +0100

On Donnerstag 17 Dezember 2009 Yi Zheng wrote:
> I write a simple script to handle this problem. It will delete ESTs that
> were clipped too much ends from assembly result.

It's not the end clips (-CL:pec=no switches that off), it's the chimera
recognition routines.

> But I have a old version
> of 2.9.43 do not have this problem. It will not trim ends of reads when
> turn off end cliping function. So I think 2.9.43 is more fit for my
> assembly project.

I don't think so, but the final call is up to you:
  http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_2.9.43_dev_linux-gnu_i686_32.tar.bz2

Please note that I will not support this version (or questions to it) as it
dates from almost the start of this year and development has moved forward
quite a lot.