[mira_talk] Re: MIRA html output

  • From: "Shai Uliel" <shai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:10:30 +0200

Hello, Bastien.

I try to run 454 assembly  1.3G reads for melon.

mira -project=bchoc -job=dennovo,est,normal,454 -OUTPUT:orh=yes
-SK:mnr=on -CL:cpat=on -CL:mrcr=15 -CL:smlc=15 -notraceinfo

from log file:
Result files:
        Saved as CAF                       (orc)     : yes
        Saved as FASTA                     (orf)     : yes
        Saved as GAP4 (directed assembly)  (org)     : no
        Saved as phrap ACE                 (ora)     : yes
        Saved as HTML                      (orh)     : yes
        Saved as Transposed Contig Summary (ors)     : no
        Saved as simple text format        (ort)     : no
        Saved as wiggle                    (ort)     : yes

But in result files I try to  find html file but.....can you help me?

Shai

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.