[mira_talk] Re: MIRA html output

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:39:04 +0200

On Montag 03 August 2009 Shai Uliel wrote:
> I try to run 454 assembly  1.3G reads for melon.
> [...]
> But in result files I try to  find html file but.....can you help me?

Hello Shai,

hmmm ... looks like I did not re-activate HTML output. I fixed that in the
current development tree, next release of MIRA (and convert_project) will be
able to output HTML again.

Slightly related notes:
1) I douubt the 1.3G(iga) reads :-) Wouldn't that be 1.3M(ega) reads?
2) You probably don't want a HTML output for assemblies as big as that. The
file will be ... humongous and I doubt browser will be able to digest it.