[mira_talk] Re: MIRA 4.0rc2 creates addReaderror_REPLAY_do_not_delete.log

  • From: Adam Witney <awitney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:33:51 +0100

On 1. 10. 2013 19:51, Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On Sep 30, 2013, at 11:28 , Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PS: and please do not delete anything in the project directory (including
temporary directory) as this could be a last recourse to recreate the error.

Unfortunately it turns out that I would have needed the above data … the replay
log which MIRA dumped out is already corrupted, which means the initial error
went by for some time undetected. Very unusual.

As you wrote me you did not keep the data, may I ask you to rerun the project
with -GE:not=1? As it seems to be a quite rare corner case, there is a good
chance MIRA will run through. But if not, then getting the complete set would
enable me to reproduce it on my machine.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

This seemed to finish ok this time, ending with:

End of assembly process, thank you for using MIRA.
Your system seems to be older or have some quirks with locale settings.
Using the LC_ALL=C workaround.
If you don't want that, fix your system ;-)
Looking for files named in data ...Pushing back filename: "../../../Enterococcus/Trust_120419/data/63484.fastq"
Could not find executable 'miraconvert' for extracting large contigs?
Large contigs could not be extracted, sorry.

Can I run the miraconvert manually?

Otherwise it didn't give the same error, is there anything you would like to look at in the logs?

Thanks

Adam