[mira_talk] Re: MIRA 4.0rc2 creates addReaderror_REPLAY_do_not_delete.log

  • From: Adam Witney <awitney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 10:35:07 +0100

On 4. 10. 2013 19:23, Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On Oct 4, 2013, at 10:39 , Adam Witney <awitney@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's the output of "ls -l" in the results directory?
It doesn't seem to be there:

And for a reason: the file is was until now only written once the check for
miraconvert was successful. *sigh* Well, fixed that.

When you are in the results directory, the magic incantation is:

   miraconvert -n ../*_d_info/*_info_largecontigs.txt mira_out.maf
largecontigs.whatevertype

thanks, I actually ran the assembly again with miraconvert in the path, and it all seemed to work ok. Interestingly 3.9.17 gave slightly better numbers

3.9.17
  Number of contigs:    403
  Total consensus:      3134943
  Largest contig:       104688
  N50 contig size:      24976

4.0rc2
  Number of contigs:    428
  Total consensus:      3139689
  Largest contig:       84448
  N50 contig size:      23530

But I haven't looked at the assembly in greater detail as yet.

Thanks again for your help

Adam