[mira_talk] Re: Installing MIRA on OS X 10.7 Lion

  • From: Egon Ozer <e-ozer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:25:33 -0500

Is Mira working better on OSX now?  The last version I tried would compile but
consistently fail on hybrid 454 and Illumina assemblies.  Bastien and I went
back and forth a bit trying to figure out why without much luck (about a year
or so ago).  Mira works beautifully on Mac in Virtualbox with Ubuntu, however,
so that would be my recommendation if you continue to have compilation problems.

- E