[mira_talk] Re: Help with MCVc (missing Co Verage in consenus) after mapping assembly

  • From: Austen Chen <cyausten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:57:55 +1030

Hi All,

Just let you know that i have tried all your suggestions by converting the
files to sam but failed to generate bam files for some reason; however I
have instead used convert_project to generate all the files (such as
featureanalysis.txt and featuresequences.txt) from which i was able to find
all SNPs and missing regions in my strains comparing to the reference,
which was great. Also i want to know if the reference has regions that are
missing but not in my strains and i seem to unable to find this piece of
information (after comparing 6 strains to the same reference). just want to
clarify it with you that if the files especially the feauturesequences.txt
do provide this kind of information and simply because all my strains do
not have extra regions than the reference and that's why they aren't shown
up?
Any help? and thank you very much

Austen