[mira_talk] HAF tag recovery

  • From: Remi Moulinas <remi.moulinas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:48:22 +0100

Hello,

Following the advice you gave in a previous topic

On 10/15/2013, Bastien Chevreux wrote:

to see how you can change the boundaries. E.g., you can redefine
HAF5 to be set only for repeats >=10x, HAF6 for >=20x, HAF7 >=50x
and MNRr for >=200x.

In short: MIRA can give you a list of reads with the sequence
stretches which fall into the different repeat level categories MIRA
has.

To get this data without doing a full assembly, use the parameter -AS:nop=0

I am trying to recover in the *_info_readrepeats.lst the full list of
HAF tag using this paramaters :

project = C2_coverage_nop
job = genome,denovo,accurate
parameters = -GE:not=8 \
-AS:nop=0 \
-HS:rliif=2:fenn=1:fexn=2:fer=5:fehr=10:fecr=20:mnr=yes:nrc=0:nrr=100:ldn=no

Those parameters are correctly interpreted as I can see them in the log file :
Parameters for Hash Statistics (-HS):
        Freq. cov. estim. min (fcem)                : 0
        Freq. estim. min normal (fenn)              : 1
        Freq. estim. max normal (fexn)              : 2
        Freq. estim. repeat (fer)                   : 5
        Freq. estim. heavy repeat (fehr)            : 10
        Freq. estim. crazy (fecr)                   : 20
        Mask nasty repeats (mnr)                    : yes
            Nasty repeat ratio (nrr)                : 100
            Nasty repeat coverage (nrc)             : 0
            Lossless digital normalisation (ldn)    : no

        Repeat level in info file (rliif)           : 2

but in the *_info_readrepeats.lst file, I can only see HAF tag from
HAF5 to MNRr.

Even in modifying the parameters (with same input) :
-HS:rliif=2:fenn=5:fexn=10:fer=15:fehr=20:fecr=30:mnr=yes:nrc=0:nrr=100:ldn=no

I still can't see HAF2-HAF3...In the doc it is true that rliif is 0 or
5-8 so is there a way to recover HAF2, HAF3 and HAF4 tag ?

Thank you for your suggestions and help
--
Rémi Moulinas