[mira_talk] Fwd: Mira addRead_Error Found diginorm multiplier of 0?

  • From: fun ngs <ngsfun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:38:06 +0530

Hello,

I am using mira 4.0.2 for performing de novo transcriptome assembly with
around 55 million reads. Assembly ended up with an Internal error and
displayed the following logs.

Internal logic/programming/debugging error (*sigh* this should not have
happened)

* E6AMB:05734:07288: Found diginorm multiplier of 0?
    *
->Thrown: int32 Read::getDigiNormMultiplier() const
->Caught: main

Aborting process, probably due to an internal error.

I also found an addition log file within the assembly folder
as addReaderror_REPLAY_do_not_delete.log. It says there was an
addRead_Error and has certain log on a particular read.

I am attaching within both, log of the assembly and the REPLAY log file for
your reference. Please provide me with your suggestions and accordingly I
could proceed further with de novo transcriptome assembly.

Thanks and regards,
NF