[mira_talk] Re: Fwd: Mira addRead_Error Found diginorm multiplier of 0?

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:04:53 +0100 (CET)

> On October 28, 2014 at 1:08 PM fun ngs <ngsfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I am using mira 4.0.2 for performing de novo transcriptome assembly with
>around
> 55 million reads. Assembly ended up with an Internal error and displayed the
> following logs.
>
>********************************************************************************
>  * E6AMB:05734:07288: Found diginorm multiplier of 0?
> *

I think that this is something I have fixed in the current development version.
Can you please download 4.9.1 and give that one a try?

Best,
  Bastien

PS: unfortunately, you will not be able to resume an assembly started by 4.0.x
with a 4.9.x version. You will need to start it normally, I'm sorry for the
inconvenience.