[mira_talk] Re: Error while loading adsfacts during denovo assembly

  • From: Surya Saha <ss2489@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:59:14 -0400

Hi Bastien,

Apologies for intruding on your vacation and the late response. I was
waiting to hear back from the sysadmin. You were right! The temporary
directory had only ~250GB of free space on the node. I am now rerunning the
job off a larger disk and it has gone past the 7 hr mark where it used to
crash earlier. Will get back if something comes up again. Please let me know
when you have the new version available with checks for write failures.
Thanks!

-Surya