[ministry] Updates

  • From: "Ministry Office :: laurie marks vincent" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ministry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:23:56 -0400

Dear Friends,

I hope this finds everyone well.  I had a miracle recovery from larangytis
during the sound check a few weeks ago before the concert at St. Pauls United
Church in Aylmer.  Thank God He is faithful to come through with perfect
timing. Thank you all for standing in prayer with me.

I have a raspiness that shows up every once and a while, perhaps an allergy.
Let's pray it let's go before I do the final vocals on the new CD very soon.

Fibromyalgia Series

Just a quick note for those who have been waiting patiently for the release of
the Fibromyalgia series, I'd like to let you know that Chapter One has been
released, with 4 more chapters to be released over the next few weeks.

Go to the following link, download music and find chapter one to download (PDF)
on the right hand column of the page
http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com/eshop.html

New York New York

I was in Long Island New York working on the final songs for the recording.
last week  All that's left is to record my vocals and back up vocals, mix it
together and get it ready for manufacturing.  We hope to have it completed by
the end of October, late November just in time to make a great Christmas gift.

I've got some pictures to share from during the week and video that you will
get a sneak preview of before the next video production is done.  It's all
coming soon.

blessings to you all
In Jesus' Name

Laurie Marks Vincent