[ministry] Ministry Update from Laurie

  • From: "Ministry Office :: laurie marks vincent" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ministry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:15:09 -0400

Hello Friends

Latest News

There's been so much happening but I thought I would give you an update.  I
came back from a week in the studio in New York on August 14.  I can't tell you
how excited I am to hear the new music and how God directed us during the week.
 This CD is a new level, a new place and I am looking forward to sharing it
with you.  This is certainly a time of working behind the scenes to get the
work done and prepared for ministry in 2010 (Can you believe we're only 4
months away from Christmas?)

I will be planning a "Ministry Open House" in London at my home church.  Scott
and I will be sharing some of the recent developments of the ministry and
debuting some of the new music to be released on the CD just before Christmas.
If you would like us to approach your church for an event or church service,
please contact Scott at scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fibromyalgia Series

This is just a note to let you know that if you haven't been back to my website
to get chapter 2 of my testimony "Victory Over Fibromyalgia", that it is
available to download.

You will find it at the following link.
http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com/eshop/html

Mission Africa

It is possible that our ministry tour to Africa will be postponed due to lack
of funding at the head office of Tim Edwards Ministries.  Please keep this in
your prayers and stay tuned for more news on this.
.

 If you are in need of prayer or you are dedicated and called to the ministry
of intercessory prayer please see below:

•**•❤•**•❤• JOIN THE CAFE CONNECT PRAYER CHAIN •**•❤•**•❤•

Step One: Register at http://www.kindlejoy.com
It takes 30 seconds to do this.

Step Two: click the link below
and then click the" join this group" button
http://www.kindlejoy.com/groups/cafeconnect

Blessings in Christ

Laurie
http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com