[meetyeti] Fwd: Tropical Forest Restoration Course - Southeast Asia

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 03:30:52 +0000

Please respond directly to the post.

For YETI
Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Narayan Sharma <narayansharma77@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:38
Subject: Fwd: Tropical Forest Restoration Course - Southeast Asia
To: Young Ecologists Talk & Interact YETI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gillian Bloomfield <Gillian.Bloomfield@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 December 2015 at 21:28
To: Environmental Leadership and Training Initiative <eltimail@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues

The Environmental Leadership and Training Initiative (ELTI) at Yale
University is pleased to announce our upcoming course starting January 25,
2016, entitled:

*"Tropical Forest Restoration in Mosaic Landscapes of Southeast Asia" *

We kindly ask you to please distribute our course information to any
colleagues who may be interested in applying. This course is similar to the
course offered in October 2014 and we are looking for new participants.

More information on the ELTI website can be found: here
<http://elti.yale.edu/events/tropical-forest-restoration-mosaic-landscapes-southeast-asia>
The application can be found: here
<https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe1/form/SV_204ErygLiaDxsIB>
The deadline to apply is the *8th of January, 2016.*

This course is designed for forest managers, environmental practitioners,
extension officers, consultants, or other types of professionals from
diverse institutions (government, NGO, private sector) involved in natural
resource management or restoration in tropical Southeast Asia.

The course is being offered free of charge to 30 selected participants who
are from tropical Asia, have reliable access to internet, and demonstrate
strong English proficiency.

We send our best regards and thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Gillian Bloomfield
Coordinator, Web-Based Training Program
Environmental Leadership & Training Initiative
Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies

--

narayan sharma phd

assistant professor
department of environmental biology and wildlife sciences
cotton college state university
pan bazar, guwahati - 781001
phone: +91-80956-47720