[meego-fi] meegonetwork.fi expiring on Dec 2011

  • From: Matti Saastamoinen <matti.saastamoinen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:13:06 +0300

Hi,

meegonetwork.fi domain is currently owned by Hermia Ltd. It will expire on December 2011 and we should make a decission what to do with it.

I'd suggest that we fade meegonetwork.fi away and focus on building Devaamo ry's website and under that Mer/Tizen, other FOSS activities, whatever we want.

In any case, we proably need more time, because before December we should 1) build Devaamo website, 2) market it, 3) tell people that meegonetwork.fi will be shut down and use devaamo website instead, 4) let people who use meegonetwork.fi e-mail addresses to prepare the transfer.

So should we continue meegonetwork.fi subscription for one year or drop it on Dec?

--
Matti
COSS / Hermia Ltd