[meego-fi] October meetings

  • From: Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tampere Meego Network <tampere-meego-network@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:30:41 +0300

Hi all,

Due to the recent announcements and interesting developments with
MeeGo/Mer/Tizen/etc., instead of our regularly scheduled first Thursday
meetings (irc) and third Tuesday meetups (Tampere), we are having both on
the second week in October. Please note the dates and RSVP!

Tampere network meetup, Wednesday 12.Oct, 1800 EEST
http://www.meegonetwork.fi/meetups/tampere/2011-10-12

Community meeting on IRC, Thursday 13.Oct, 1800 EEST
http://www.meegonetwork.fi/meetings/2011-october

If you can't make it to the meeting/meetup, but have some ideas to share,
please use the mailing lists or comment on the event pages above.

See you next week!
 Carol.
Carol Chen
cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community Manager, MeeGo Network Finland (MNFI)
Organizer, Tampere MeeGo Network (TMN)
Local Device Program (LDP) Manager
http://meegonetwork.fi