[meego-fi] Re: Community Meeting schedule change

  • From: Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 00:55:27 +0300

Hi,

Currently our monthly community meetings occur every first Monday of the
month. However my orchestra rehearsals are starting this month and they're
on Mondays. I plan to move our MNFI community meetings to every first
Thursday of the month, at 1800 EEST, in #meego-meeting. Please let me know
if you plan to attend the meetings but Thursdays are no good for you. We
can't accomodate everyone, but if enough people have problems with
Thursdays, we can look for alternatives. (Wednesdays and weekends are
possible, but I'd prefer to leave the weekends alone.)

Thanks,
 Carol.
Carol Chen
cybette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community Manager, MeeGo Network Finland (MNFI)
Organizer, Tampere MeeGo Network (TMN)
Local Device Program (LDP) Manager
http://meegonetwork.fi