[meego-fi] Re: Big thanks to all!

  • From: Matti Saastamoinen <matti.saastamoinen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 20:39:14 +0300

Hi all,

Also on behalf of COSS and myself I want to thank you all who contributed to the summit. The feedback I've heard has been very positive and even flattering. Many people, not least Intel personnel, were amazed about our community's activity here in Finland and this is surely positive when looking into future.

Hope to see you in future MeeGo meetups and FOSS events.

Cheers,

Matti Saastamoinen
COSS - Finnish Centre for Open Source Solutions / Hermia Ltd
http://coss.fi | http://hermia.fi

On 17.04.2011 18:21, Jarkko Moilanen wrote:
Hi,

I didn't have a chance to say to all of you that without your
contribution this MeeGo Summit FI wouldn't have been possible! The
feedback from sponsors, speakers and other attendees has been all
positive. Some have even said that we exceeded the expectations, which
is great. I'm speechless :) Thanks again!

/Jarkko

--
Community Manager (MNFI, Meego Network Finland)

More info: http://meegonetwork.fi
Discussions: irc.freenode.net#meego-fi <http://irc.freenode.net#meego-fi>
http://meego.ajatukseni.net/