[meego-fi] Summit wrap-up & video tuning/post-production

  • From: Jarkko Moilanen <jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:48:50 +0300

Hi,

The need for video tuning/post-production was discussed briefly at summit
channel (perhaps we could continue now at community channel #meego-fi)
today. Another idea that timoph came up with is to have a session viewing
event, since at least some of us did not see many of the presentations due
to different tasks. How about is we combine these two issues? We could have
a whole day (or half day) event where we could edit the videos and perhaps
even watch them too. I have already discussed this with Demola people and we
can use following Saturday (23th Apr) or Sunday (24th) for that purpose. I'd
prefer Saturday. Other option is to use Tampere MeeGo Network meetup for
this purpose, but in that case time would be rather limited. Of course we
could use TMN meetup to prepare weekend event, chat about how summit went
(sort of wrap-up) and so on. Would we want to go to Demola the following
weekend?

/Jarkko

--
Community Manager (MNFI, Meego Network Finland)

More info: http://meegonetwork.fi
Discussions: irc.freenode.net#meego-fi
http://meego.ajatukseni.net/