[mea] Were you trying to email me?

  • From: "Syd Baumel" <baumel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Syd Baumel" <baumel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:29:31 -0500

Hi everybody,

I'm erring on the side of emailing anyone who may possibly have tried to
email me since Saturday (everyone in my address book - manually picking
and choosing is too time-consuming) only to get a "user unknown" bounce
because my ISP accidentally erased my e-dentity during that period. Some
of you in my address book will think "this GUY is unknown." My
apologies.

If you're in the former category and were wondering if I'm still here, I
am. So please re-send or continue to send in the future to the same
address as usual (i.e. this one).

My website, which was also knocked out, should be back up within a day
or two - e-God willing.

Regards,
Syd