[mea] Re: FW: ONLINE COURSE COVERING COPYRIGHT LAW

  • From: Noelle Boughton <nbcomim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:45:52 -0600

Dear Cheri,

Thanks for the info. I really appreciated receiving it.

A similar course will soon be offered through our Canadian Copyright
Licensing Agency, formerly known as CANCOPY and now known as Access
Copyright. It will probably be with Lesley Ellen Harris and for a lot less
money (if any, if you're a CANCOPY affiliate. Contact me for info about how
to become a member.) So, keep your eyes peeled as it will be a good deal
when it's launched!

All the best,
Noelle Boughton

P.S. I'd also like to say good-bye to everyone as we're moving to Toronto
at the end of the month. (My husband was offered a job there.) The MEA's
been a wonderful organization to be part of, and I wish you all the luck as
you continue your great work!