[Maul of America] Send in The Clowns

  • From: GCCR <robustoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maulofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

Fair is fair. This week I can't complain about the New Yorker cartoon
caption contest results:My entry (which sucked) was "My wife wanted to
hire Kelly Wearstler, but all we could afford was Emmett Kelly ."(Kelly
Wearstler was the most famous interior decorator I could find with the
name "Kelly") .The winners were:
- "Welcome to the greatest living room on Earth!"
- "My wife will be here any moment. She's loading herself into the
cannon as we speak."
- The people who lived here before had lions." Okay...these were
funnier.

--
Posted By GCCR to Maul of America at 10/23/2007 12:25:00 PM