[Maul of America] Send in the Clowns

  • From: "GC CR" <robustoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <maulofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:09:57 -0400 (EDT)

Okay...this time I can't complain about the New Yorker cartoon contest results:

My entry (which sucked) was "My wife wanted to hire Kelly Wearstler, but all we could afford was Emmett Kelly ."

(Kelly Wearstler was the most famous interior decorator I could find with the name "Kelly")

"Welcome to the greatest living room on Earth!"

"My wife will be here any moment. She's loading herself into the cannon as we speak."

"The people who lived here before had lions."

Okay...these are funnier.

You received this message because you are one of the lucky few who have been added to the "Maul of America" distribution list (don't ya feel special!).

To check out the blog, go to: http://maulofamerica.blogspot.com

Feel free to participate.