[malicesprings] Re: malicesprings Digest V1 #16

  • From: Maree Axford <mareeaxford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:24:20 +1030

Hey Sarah,
I will let you know, at the moment I may be out bush from the 6th to the 10th
Dec, waiting on confirmation for training.

Big Cheers

Maree Axford
Axford Remote Training Services
Ph: 08 8952 7167
Mobile: 040 094 8971
Email: mareeaxford@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:29:36 -0700
From: circosistoys@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [malicesprings] Re: malicesprings Digest V1 #16
To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

Gabrielle at Red Hot Arts called yesterday to see if Malice Derby crew were
interested in performing/doing a workshop in the kids space at the Christmas
Carnival on 10th Dec.  If anyone is interested in taking the reigns, just let
us all know and we can get back to Gabrielle.  It will be a paid gig, so any $
can go back into the league. I will be happy to be involved but am juggling
(literally) other things at the Carnival at the same time so I cannot organise
it.

Cheers

Sarah Mason aka Raging Ruby

From: missa bolibruck <missa_b@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [malicesprings] Re: New store opening up - perhaps we'll find some
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 05:54:13 +0000

my fingers and toes are crossed!
ps. Lisa, christmas is coming up and i'm pretty sure "santa" has some on their
list for you :P

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:23:38 -0700
From: cormorant_80@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [malicesprings] New store opening up - perhaps we'll find some derby
gear??
To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

There is a new store opening up in Alice where we might be able to find some
derby gear - you never know Missa, they might have frilly undies!

Anyway, just in case anyone feels like checking it out.
Cheers
Lisa

From: "Meegan Sullivan" <meegan.hhbc@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [malicesprings] Re: malicesprings Digest V1 #15
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:13:04 +0930

Hi Ladies

I wont be making it to training tonight (Thurs), not well.

Have a good one and see you Sundays training

Meegan Sullivan

Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:38 PM
To: "malicesprings digest users" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: malicesprings Digest V1 #15

------------------------------

From: M Kellie <merrynkellie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [malicesprings] raffle winners
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:01:11 +1000

sock package - sharnabutton badges - missasourpuss clothing - stephberzerker
jewelry - sharonhot pants - rosiewheel regrooves - mattwheel regrooves -
timMSRD toe guards - bethwheels and bearings - jackfanjets wheels - mareeVX
rollerskates - gaynor
congratulations and thank you to everyone for all the work that went into
making the rolla roundup a fabulous night and a really successful fundraiser!
malice springs roller derby league totally rocks.....!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:05:32 +1100
Subject: [malicesprings] Re: raffle winners
From: beth sometimes <misssometimes@xxxxxxxxx>

me beth???
huh???
xxx

--

"You should never hesitate to trade your bean for a handful of magic cows."

beth sometimes
po box 8333 alice springs
nt 0870 ph 0403553061

From: Maree Axford <mareeaxford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:59:36 +1030

Yeah you lovely lady,  :-)  .... Hope your having fun fun fun.. Missen you at
skating

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:05:32 +1100
From: misssometimes@xxxxxxxxx
To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[...]