[malicesprings] Possible training venue & Thursday 4/11 training

  • From: "Meegan Sullivan" <meegan.hhbc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:09:53 +0930

Hi

Got a lead from a client about the Beaurepairs Truck bay on the Stuart highway
near HJ's.  Its undercover, cement and plenty big enough, lots of car parking.
The cement has the lines in it though so I'm not sure if that's a problem.
Does someone with derby experience want to take a drive and look, its not
fenced off so you can drive right onto it after hours.

I can go and speak to the Manager, Steve, and maybe we could aim for some
sponsorship too?

Let me know when someone's had a look.

Training Thursday - cant make it - prepping to teach, I wont go for the white
star level on Sunday but I will come to support those who do so I know what I'm
up for.

Cheers

Meegan Sullivan