[malicesprings] Re: Update - website, white star, derby names and more!

  • From: Jen Garnett <j2garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:12:34 +0930

Sorry if we stepped on any toes regarding picking dates - I thought you had
said we should just pick something to get a deadline out there. Training and
finance can change dates as they feel necessary. And in regards to the white
star, I had kind of meant they could take it any time until then, but didn't
realize thats just when you are getting back. So, yeah let us know what date
you'd like to be the final assessment for those who haven't yet taken it and
we'll amend that.

Thanks for all the feedback!