[malicesprings] Training Committee is recruiting & meeting Sunday

  • From: =alex kelly = <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:09:46 +0930

Hey there,

We're looking for one or two people to join the training committee - there are currently 4 of us, but having lost Merryn to VRDL for the time being and with Mad Axe and Sgt Pepp'er out bush a lot Bethwish and I need some more support!

We're meeting this Sunday at 4.30pm at the Todd Tavern to work through the plans for the upcoming Fresh Meat and White Star courses as well as to plan a boot camp weekend.

Hope to see one or two of you there! If you interested/ want to know more please email me back directly not on the list,
Cheers,
Axle

--

Alex Kelly