[malicesprings] Are you posting on the Malice Springs forum yet?

  • From: Lisa Chin <cormorant_80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Malice Springs <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 19:40:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

If you haven't taken a look at the forum on the Malice Springs Roller Derby
website then now's the time to do it!

It's very easy to use and you'll need to set yourself up with a log-in and
password the first time you visit. Check out the simple 3 step process:

1. Getting to the forum: Go to http://malicespringsrollerderby.com, move the
mouse over the word "Members" in the top menu; a drop down menu will appear
with
the menu item "Forum". Click this link to the "Forum"  (see screenshot 1
attached)

2. Registration: You should be directed to a log-in screen (see screen shot 2
attached), if it's the first time you're trying to access the forum click on
the
"Registration" link below the log-in box and fill in the form that appears (see
screen shot 3 attached). Once all your details have been entered click the
"Register" button at the bottom

3. Using the forum: Once your user details have been approved you will be
notified by email. Go to the Malice Springs Roller Derby website, click on the
link to the forum and enter your log-in details. Once you get to the forum you
can check your profile, the button is at the top right of the forum (see screen
shot 4 attached). In particular it's probably a good idea to look at the
"Personal Options" and tick the "Auto-subsribe to topics I post in" (see screen
shot 5 attached). Introduce yourself by posting in the "Introduction" forum and
check out what else is going on.

Happy posting and remember the more we all use the forum the better it will be
as a source of info for everyone. Plus, the more discussion is on the forum,
the
less mass emails there will be floating around.

Cheers

Two Bit

Ps
Any suggestions for the website/forum let me know via email or text me at 0438
198 785