[malicesprings] Re: All League Meeting?

  • From: =alex kelly = <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:08:10 +0930

Hey there SewnSew,

I think we should hold an all-league meeting on Sunday 6th or 13th March after we've got more people coming to Sunday sessions. This also gives us a bit more time to prepare!

Info session sounds like a great idea too - keep us posted on that!

Axle

On 13/02/11 9:25 AM, missa bolibruck wrote:

I seem to remember there being an all league meeting planned/suggested for today after training. Does anyone else remember that? I know there is a training committee meeting at Annies beforehand. Just clarifying.

Also, if anyone is interested in working on Info Sessions drop me a line. Roadkill - maybe you?

--

Alex Kelly

0422 777 590

po box 4950