[macvoiceover] Re: warning! safari 4 crashes on apple.com/store:

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:35:22 -0700

Hi all, just an observation, and that is, that when safari opens, it doesn't say top sites, scroll area, it now says, top sites has keyboard focus.

On Jun 9, 2009, at 11:27 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

There is a crash report. I sent it today.
On Jun 9, 2009, at 12:59 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

that is the od thing, there is no crash report available to send.

On Jun 9, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

This is odd. I was just on the Apple store yesterday with the beta, and it worked fine.

Checking again with the newly updated release---

And it crashed!

Wow! I wonder if it works with Webkit--

And it does.

I've let the thingy submit the crash report.