[macvoiceover] Re: Apple - iPhone - Accessibility

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:45:52 -0400

That will be great!

Keith Reedy
On Jun 9, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Rossy wrote:

hi  Keith,
i will be getting one as soon as i can lay my hands on it!
want to be the first or second blind person in italia which has iPhone with voice over.
rk

Il giorno 09/giu/09, alle ore 17:44, Keith Reedy ha scritto:

Well,

It will be Voiceover on the iPhone, so, it will be fair game.

OK, who will be the first to write a guide on the iPhone for the website. If I get one, it won't be until August, so, I'm out, sigh, wimper, grown.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 9, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

I'm sure the list will be packed with comments come the 19TH. I for one will be visiting a store to play with one. it is the future after all. and snow leopard will have similar functionality. how cool!

On Jun 9, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Well,

After the 19th you can and let us know what you think. I am still trying to get my mind around typing on one.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 9, 2009, at 2:59 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Oh, I want to go play with one!!! The only problem is that if I go play with one I may want to take one home which would mean changing carriers. But I do want to go see one.

--
Cheryl