[macvoiceover] Re: vo putting spaces in words in Mail

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:30:45 -0600

Control Option P works great for keeping the sylables in words together, but I am still plagued by the distracting pauses at the ends of lines.

Not all mail,, just some mail.
I sure wish I knew what makes some of the mail read great, 100% perfect, just like a web page, and other messages so horribly disjointed that it's painful to listen to.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Troia" <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>