[macvoiceover] Re: vo putting spaces in words in Mail

  • From: matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:36:22 -0500

Hi,  I have the same problem.  Idf I read the message line by line it
works fine.  I would just love to be able to have vo read the hole
message without all the possing.

Matthew

On 11/4/09, Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In keyboard commander inside vo utilities, I set up right option key
> with the letter z to read visible text.
>
> When I open an email, I press option-z and the email reads just fine
> for me.
>
> Hope this helps!  Marcy
>
> On Nov 3, 2009, at 6:39 PM, Laura wrote:
>
> Yeah, I'd like to know that, too. I tend to read my email using the
> read by paragraph commands, and in those messages where you'd get the
> pauses, VO only reads a line or two at a time, rather than the whole
> paragraph. It's a little bit frustrating.
> On 3 Nov 2009, at 23:30, Jim Fettgather wrote:
>
>> Control Option P works great for keeping the sylables in words
>> together, but I am still plagued by the distracting pauses at the
>> ends of lines.
>> Not all mail,, just some mail.
>> I sure wish I knew what makes some of the mail read great, 100%
>> perfect, just like a web page, and other messages so horribly
>> disjointed that it's painful to listen to.
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Troia" <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

MSN/e-mail:  ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  mattdy1
skype: graduater2004.