[macvoiceover] Re: using a mac in college?

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 01:59:38 -0400

Hi Justin,
Don't let your DSS people tell you that!  I got through some college and grad
school on a mac with no issues.  I was mostly writing papers, using web data
basis, and doing presentations.
My disabilities people tried to tell me the same thing, I think a lot of the
issues is that DSS offices just aren't aware of the mac, and all the amazing
things it can do!
Good luck, and keep us posted!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs