[macvoiceover] Re: touch typing on the iPhone,

  • From: "brandt" <brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:53:22 +0200

Nervs of steal and finominal coordination sceems to be required for productive touch typing on the iPad and will be even worse on the small screen of the iPhone/iPod.

For those of you who are aquainted with this method (touching a letter then lifting the finger for insertion), please share your experience.

Regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

MSN/Windows live: brandt.86@xxxxxxxx

Google talk: brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx