[macvoiceover] Re: touch typing on the iPhone,

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:25:21 -0400

interestingly, the new iphone os will not change anything for me along those
lines because when you flick, you aren't going to miss enter a character
because you have to hear it and then double tap.  if you slide and lift, you
may accidentally lift in the rong place.  If you flick and go to far you can
always go back and hear the character and double tap.  learn where that delete
key is.

On May 26, 2010, at 1:29 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Well, as for now I think I will continue to do what I am doing and take another
look at it when the new iPhone update comes out.

Thanks.

Keith Reedy