[macvoiceover] Re: the event

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:17:30 -0400

Yeah,

I think it's a great idea.  It will make apps easier to find.  And launch pad
will be a great way to organize them.  It might even make more applications
accessible on the Mac.  I doubt it but, it opens it up for the possibility
because, apple could put more pressure on developers to have certain
accessibility standards.  It is also a good way to stay clear of spyware and
viruses, and things of that nature.  You can get apps with more confidence
knowing Apple has tested and approved it.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197