[macvoiceover] Re: the event

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:46:02 +0100

Yep, will definetly upgrade. And the next time I'm in the stoere, iLife 11.
Personally I think that while definetly important, accessibility isn't a feature that must be included in apple's keynotes, though the words "voiceover improvements" or something like that wouldn't be a bad thing.
ash
Join the all new micro-blogging service!
http://blog160.com
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast: