[macvoiceover] Re: terminal emulator that supports 3270 emulation?

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:14:26 -0500

On Mar 24, 2011, at 12:39 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Travis, Glad to see that I am not the only one that still keeps Tiger around.
Heh, have a tiger machine here, usually reserved for the kids to use, but since my intel one is waiting for a part to arrive, I'm using it at the moment. We let the kids have this one, because it's a ppc mac, and can still run the older mac programs via classic mode. On the intel minimac, leopard is installed, though ZI'm hoping to upgrade it to snowleopard once I upgrade the memory in it to 2gb.. That way, we'll have tiger here, leopard on the laptops, and snowleopard on the intel minimac, so we can track the progress of osx as it progresses. :)