[macvoiceover] Re: superduper also copies vmware fusion windows xp virtual machine

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:48:05 -0600

You don't abolutely have to use the payed version but I understand that it makes updating an existing copy easier. I definitely don't regret buying it. Now I have the added security of knowing that if anything happens to my windows installation (and you know murphys law applies with windows!) I can access the one on my backup installation of macosx. I never expected that into the bargain!!!