[macvoiceover] Re: slightly ot: my bluetooth under vmware saga

  • From: "Tasha Raella Chemel" <tashiegirl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:42:41 -0500

okay, but doesn't mobile speak need active sync to work? i know that I can put stuff on my phone using the mac os, but it doesn't help me because I don't have sighted help to run the cab files and install mss. Also, I am having problems figuring out how to extract cab files from the mss executable, though I'm sure I could figure this out eventually. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Travis Siegel" <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>