[macvoiceover] skype

  • From: "Don" <nancydc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:32:05 -0500

Hi,

Well I am back with a dumb quesstion, I have been trying to download and
install skype on my mac. I just want the free one. I for some reason can not
get it to download, please tell me how to do this. It wants me to registor,
then wants me to get the pay version. I am sure I am missing a step. Can
someone send me the link that will take me the download, or give me
instructions as to how to get it and install it. Thanks, you people have really
helped me getting started with the mac. Don Jones