[macvoiceover] setting keyboard commands

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 19:02:38 +1300

Can you reset to the defaults ?
You should not have to reinstall Yosemite.

TF

On 25/10/2014, at 4:36 am, Jessica Dail <jldail13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I made a mistake. I was trying to set up a keyboard command for something,
which, by the way I can't get keyboard commands I create to work anyway. Hi
messed up the ability to use command queue to quit an application. How do I fix
this? Will I need to do a clean install of West 10 Yosemite?

Sent from my iPhone